Terms Of Service
If you do not agree, you must stop using Our Site immediately.
1. “Content / Service / Product”
means any and all text, images, audio, video, scripts, code, software, databases, and any other form of information capable of being stored on a computer that appears on, or forms part of,
2. Our Site; and “We/Us/Our”
means MoirasConfab and or TheRightLoveDating
1. Our Site is operated by Moira Chigariro. We are a sole trader in the United Kingdom
2. To contact Us, please email Us at [email protected]
3. Access to Our Site is free of charge except where a service or product is behind a paywall or where there is a charge for accessing specific services. Where a service or product requires payment it is clearly instructed when you attempt to access the content.
4. It is your responsibility to make the arrangements necessary in order to access Our Site. Access to Our Site is provided on an “as is” and on an “as available” basis.
5. We may suspend or discontinue Our Site (or any part of it) at any time. We do not guarantee that Our Site will always be available or that access to it will be uninterrupted. If We suspend or discontinue Our Site (or any part of it), We will try to give you reasonable notice of the suspension or discontinuation.
6. We may alter and update Our Site (or any part of it) at any time.
1. All Content included on Our Site and the copyright and other intellectual property rights in that Content belongs to or has been licensed by Us, unless specifically labelled otherwise. All Content is protected by applicable United Kingdom and international intellectual property laws and treaties.
2. You may access, view, and use Our Site in a web browser (including any web browsing capability built into other types of software or app) and you may download Our Site (or any part of it) for caching (this usually occurs automatically).
3. You may print one copy and download extracts of any page(s) from Our Site for personal use only.
4. You may not modify the printed copies or downloaded extracts in any way. Images, video, audio, or any other Content downloaded from Our Site must not be used separately from accompanying text.
5. Our status as the owner and author of the Content on Our Site (or that of identified licensors, as applicable) must always be acknowledged.
6. You may not use any Content saved or downloaded from Our Site for commercial purposes without first obtaining a licence from Us (or our licensors, as applicable). This does not prevent the normal access, viewing, and use of Our Site for general information purposes by business users or consumers.
1. Sales on Journaling Prompts, Programs, Workshops, Masterclasses and Books are final, there are no refunds.
2. Coaching Sessions: refunds are only available when you cancel the session at least 24 hours prior to the session time. On cancellation you will receive your booking fee minus 10 % administration fee. 1 - 1 Coaching cancellation refunds can take up-to 3 working days to process.
1. Our Site is intended for users in the United Kingdom.
2. We do not warrant or represent that Our Site or its Content are available in other locations or are suitable for use in other locations. Showing testimonials of users in other countries does not mean you’ll produce the same result.
3. These users choose to use our site/s and content plus service at their discretion. Using our content and service in other locations is at your discretion.
1. Links to other websites may be included on Our Site. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under Our control. We accept no responsibility or liability for the content of third-party websites.
2. The inclusion of a link to another website on Our Site is for information purposes only and does not imply any endorsement of that website or of its owners, operators, or any other parties involved with it.
1. While we use care in creating our Programs and Products, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by you or others in connection with our Programs and Products, including without limitation any liability for any accidents, delays, injuries, harm, loss, damage, death, lost profits, personal or business interruptions, misapplication of information, physical or mental disease, condition or issue, physical, mental, emotional, or spiritual injury or harm, loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts or anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, any wasted time and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however and whether caused by negligence, breach of contract, or otherwise, even if it’s foreseeable. You specifically acknowledge and agree that we are not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any other Program or Product participant or user, including you.
2. Medical Disclaimer. Our Programs and Products are not to be perceived as or relied upon in any way as medical advice or mental health advice or emotional health advice. The information provided through our Programs and Products is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment that can be provided by your own physician, nurse practitioner, physician assistant, therapist, counselor, mental health practitioner, licensed dietician or nutritionist, member of the clergy, or any other licensed or registered health care professional. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking professional advice because of information you have read in our Programs or Products or received from us. Do not start or stop taking any medications or change your food or exercise program without speaking to your physician, nurse practitioner, physician assistant, mental health provider or other health care professional. If you have or suspect that you have a medical or mental health issue, contact your own health care provider promptly. We are not providing health care, medical or nutrition therapy services or attempting to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure in any manner whatsoever any physical ailment, or any mental or emotional issue, disease or condition. We are not giving medical, psychological, or religious advice whatsoever.
3. Legal and Financial Disclaimer. Our Programs and Products are not to be perceived or relied upon in any way as business, financial or legal advice. The information provided through our Programs and Products is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice that can be provided by your own accountant, lawyer, or financial advisor. We are not giving financial or legal advice in any way. You are hereby advised to consult with your own accountant, lawyer or financial advisor for any and all questions and concerns you have regarding your own income and taxes pertaining to your specific financial and/or legal situation. You agree that we are not responsible for your earnings, the success or failure of your business decisions, the increase or decrease of your finances or income level, or any other result of any kind that you may have as a result of information presented to you through our Programs and Products. You are solely responsible for your results.
4. Nothing on Our Site constitutes professional advice on which you should rely. It is provided for general information purposes only. Professional or specialist advice should always be obtained before taking any action relating to your mental, spiritual and emotional health and relationships and social life.
5. We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the Content on Our Site is complete, accurate, and up to date, but We make no warranties, representations, or guarantees (express or implied) that this will always be the case.
6. We make reasonable efforts to ensure that any and all pricing information on Our Site is correct at the time of going online. We reserve the right to change prices at any time and may add or remove special offers and promotions from time to time.
7. Whilst every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that all representations and descriptions of goods and/or services available from Us correspond to the actual goods and/or services available, minor variations or errors may occur.
1. We accept no liability for death or personal injury resulting from your personal negligence or misuse of this website.If you are a social user (i.e. you are using Our Site in the course of relationships or for dating purposes), to the fullest extent permissible by law.
2. We accept no liability for any loss or damage, whether foreseeable or otherwise, in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of (or inability to use) Our Site or the use of or reliance upon any Content included on Our Site.
3. If you are a social user, We accept no liability for loss of love, relationships, divorce, or break up; loss of relationship opportunity, goodwill, or reputation; loss of anticipated relationship; relationship interruption; or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
1. You may only use Our Site in a lawful manner:
a. You must ensure that you comply fully with any and all local, national, or international laws and regulations that apply;
b. You must not use Our site in any way, or for any purpose, that is unlawful or fraudulent;
c. You must not use Our Site to knowingly send, upload, or in any other way transmit data that contains any form of virus or other malware or any other code designed to adversely affect computer hardware, software, or data of any kind.
We may take one or more of the following actions in response:
a. Suspend or terminate your right to use Our Site;
b. Issue you with a written warning;
c. Take legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of any and all relevant costs on an indemnity basis resulting from your breach;
d. Take further legal action against you, as appropriate;
e. Disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as required or as We deem reasonably necessary; and/orAny other actions which We deem reasonably appropriate (and lawful).
Last updated 28 July 2022